IWCC member organizations determine our campaign priorities based on the on-the-ground work being performed by the members. IWCC facilitates collaboration between worker centers on these campaigns and brings resources and strategic relationships towards these goals:
- Fighting Wage Theft and Ending Subcontracting as a way of outsourcing employer responsibility
- Supporting Injured Immigrant Workers in Reforming the Workers’ Compensation system to protect the most vulnerable workers
- Building a Social Solidarity Economy by networking worker-owned cooperatives that are connected to immigrant worker centers
- Developing and engaging a Rapid-Response Network among partners and allies to fight xenophobia and racism
- Building a Resilient Communities Network, in conjunction with Suffolk University’s Department of Psychology, to connect trauma counseling with community organizing to build resiliency in immigrant communities under attack.